What better way to dive into Fall than with infused Apple Cider? With a few simple ingredients and our full-spectrum tincture, you'll be sitting fireside enjoying this tasty treat in no time! Gather the below ingredients, pickup a tincture and get started!
• 8 cups apple juice or apple cider
• 2 cinnamon sticks or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 4 whole cloves
• 1 orange cut into thin slices or 1 tablespoon orange zest
• Sira tincture of your choice
• Star anise (optional)
• Cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
1. Combine all the ingredients except the cinnamon sticks for garnish in a large saucepan or in a slow cooker.
2. If using the stove, heat for 5 minutes over medium heat. You can reduce the heat and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes for more flavor. Strain out the spices and add your preferred dosage of Sira tincture and serve immediately.
3. If using a slow cooker, let cook for 2-3 hours on low. Strain out the spices and add your preferred dosage of Sira tincture and serve immediately or turn to warm and let sit.